▪ Rates apply per day (24 hours) ▪ If the vehicle is returned more than 1 hour late, an extra day's rental will be charged. ▪ Minimum hire periods may apply to Weekends, Bank/Public holidays and to some locations
Hirer and Driver’s documents+-
▪ Only the persons indicated on Movo Mobility Solutions Contract are authorized to drive the vehicle. ▪ Movo Mobility Solutions requires the following document from the lessee: • If the lessee is a person: A valid passport or ID, a valid driven License, a valid credit card or a valid American Express • If the lessee is a company or organization: a certificate of incorporation or equivalent, that states the name of the company, and that has been issued within the last 3 months. Driver valid passport or ID, a valid driver License, a valid credit card or a valid American Express ▪ If the drivers do not meet these requirements and does not provide Movo Mobility Solutions with valid documents listed here above, Movo Mobility Solutions is entitled to refuse the delivery of the vehicle and to cancel the Contract without indemnity to the Client. Movo Mobility Solutions remains entitled to charge to the Client all cost, expenses and losses in relation with the contract.
Booking & Payment+-
▪ Vehicle booking can be made on Movo Mobility Solutions IOS and Android Mobile applications and website. ▪ Hirer information and copy of a valid passport or ID and a valid driver License will be required during the booking process. ▪ Movo Mobility Solutions will proceed to ID and driver License verification after the booking confirmation. In case of failure in verification process, Movo Mobility Solutions has the right to refuse and cancel the rental without indemnity to the Client. ▪ We accept payment by credit card, debit card and American Express. ▪ A booking fee of 100% of the total hire quotation will be charged to confirm the booking in advance. The balance payment will be due at the rental end date. ▪ The hirer authorizes Movo Mobility Solutions to debit her/his credit card with the total amount due for the car rental service, including additional services amounts and reparation cost in the event of responsible damage caused by you the hirer
▪ The rental quote includes third-party liability insurance named “BASIC” although a Franchise (excess) does apply. ▪ Movo Mobility Solutions proposes additional insurance cover options: “PLUS+” which reduce the Franchise (excess) or “FULL” eliminate the Franchise (excess). This means that the lessee who have taken out additional cover will see a reduction or a full waiver of the Franchise (excess) that they would pay in the event of theft or damages that they are liable for. ▪ The amount of Franchise (excess) and the additional insurance cover options depends on the car you have rented/hired and is shown at the booking and on Movo Mobility Solutions IOS and Android Mobile applications and website.
▪ There is a free daily mileage allowance for each vehicle of 100 kilometers or 200 kilometers depending on selected package ▪ All hires of the Monthly package of 30 successive days include an allowance of 2500 kilometers. ▪ Any additional mileage travelled will be charged at the excess kilometer rate as shown in Movo Mobility Solutions IOS and Android Mobile applications and website. ▪ Any unused pre-paid miles are non-refundable
Fuel & Power Charge+-
▪ Fuel and electricity power charging is not included in the rental price. ▪ The hirer is responsible for ensuring the correct fuel, charging connector and power charging cable is used. ▪ If the wrong fuel or charging connector or power charging cable is used the hirer is liable for all costs including recovery and repair. ▪ All vehicles leave our locations with a full tank of fuel and full electric charge. ▪ If the provided vehicle is returned with a full tank of fuel and full charge, no refueling or recharging fee is payable by the hirer. ▪ If a vehicle is returned not full of fuel or full of electric charge, we will refuel or/and recharge the vehicle on the hirer’s behalf. ▪ The surcharge to refuel or recharge a vehicle is currently 25 € inclusive of VAT in addition to the difference to reach full tank of fuel or/and full electric charge actual provider price.
Vehicle Delivery and Returns+-
▪ Movo Mobility Solutions is responsible for ensuring the vehicle is delivered at the agreed date and local time and to the agreed location. ▪ The hirer is responsible to collect the vehicle at the agreed date and local time and to the agreed location. In case of the hirer delay to collect the vehicle and without informing Movo Mobility Solutions, the Delivery team will wait at the agreed location for 1 hour. Exceeded the agreed time for more than 1 hour, delivery team will return the vehicle and the rental will be charged as a No Show. ▪ It is the hirer's responsibility to check the vehicle conditions and existing damages with Delivery team member. Any inconsistencies or non-listed damages should be reported immediately by the hirer to Delivery team member and added to system before rental start. ▪ The hirer is responsible for ensuring the vehicle is returned to the agreed location unless prior collection has been arranged via Movo Mobility Solutions IOS or Android Mobile applications or website. ▪ If Movo Mobility Solutions has agreed for the vehicle to be returned outside of operating hours, the hirer will remain responsible for the vehicle and its condition until it is re-inspected by a member of our staff. ▪ If Movo Mobility Solutions has agreed the vehicle may be returned to another location, it is the hirer's responsibility to inform Movo Mobility Solutions that the vehicle is ready for collection and to park the car safely and legally until the vehicle is collected. ▪ The hirer will remain responsible for the vehicle and its condition until it is re-inspected by a member of our staff.
Parking, Traffic and other offences / fines+-
▪ All fines and penalty notices will be represented to the hirer via Movo Mobility Solutions IOS or Android Mobile applications or Client account on the Website. ▪ All fines and court costs for parking, traffic or other offences (including any costs which arise if the vehicle is clamped or towed) are the responsibility of the hirer. ▪ If these fines are not paid directly by the hired, an additional 50€ administration charge per offence will apply. ▪ If the rented vehicle is impounded, the hirer will be liable at the advertised daily rate until vehicle is released.
▪ Cars may not be taken out of France, Monaco, Switzerland and Germany without written authorization or prior approval from Movo Mobility Solutions. ▪ The Client and/or the Driver are not allowed to use the rented car in the following cases and will not be covered by Movo Mobility Solutions: - in case of defect or breakdown; - outside European standard asphalt roads; - for any forms of motor racing events or competitive sports and reconnaissance of racing tracks for such events; - for a transport of dangerous or forbidden goods (explosives, inflammable, toxic or hazardous substances, drugs etc.); - for commercial purposes such as the transportation of people and goods against payment, unless with prior approval from Movo Mobility Solutions. - for driving lessons and for towing or pushing other vehicles. ▪ The Client remains fully liable for all damages which are not covered by Movo Mobility Solutions’ insurance, in particular: - loss of revenue due to the immobilization of the vehicle; - damages caused by acts of vandalism; - damages caused by wars, civil disturbances or riots; - damages caused by a prohibited use of the vehicle; - damages caused by inaccurate maintenance; - damages caused to tires, inner equipment or fittings and upper parts of the vehicle (canvas cover, tarpaulin, hood); - damages caused to the roof of a convertible (soft top, hood, mechanism or windows) by mistake or misuse; - damages caused by failure to close the roof of a convertible (rain, wind, etc.).
Loss or Damage to Vehicle+-
▪ Rates include third-party liability insurance for the authorized driver(s) only. ▪ If the hirer is involved in an accident, the security Franchise / Deposit will be frozen until it is confirmed that no insurance claim will arise against Movo Mobility Solutions or the hirer (non- fault) ▪ In case of responsible damage to the vehicle: If the rented vehicle is damaged whilst on hire, the hirer agrees to pay for all damage and repairs. The cost of the repairs will be quoted by an approved repairer by Movo Mobility Solutions only. The cost of reparation will not exceed the amount of the franchise. ▪ Any damages found including excessive tire and clutch wear to the hire vehicle upon return inspection will be charged to the security Franchise / Deposit held by Movo Mobility Solutions.
▪ All accidents must be reported within 24 hours and an accident report form completed. ▪ Failure to do this may result in the insurance becoming invalid and the hirer will be personally responsible for any loss or damage incurred.
▪ In the event that this vehicle is stolen or deemed missing whilst in the possession of the hirer, the security excess deposit will be deemed a total loss. The hirer is personally responsible for any loss or damage incurred.
▪ Cancellation 24 hours prior to the rental start : 0% of the estimated rental amount (provided quotation) will be charged. ▪ Cancellation between 24 hours and 0 hours prior to the rental start : 100% of the estimated rental amount (provided quotation) will be charged. ▪ No Show / Refusal : 100% of the estimated rental amount (provided quotation) will be charged.